Sunday, June 15, 2008

Hello friends...


Ship happens.  Yup.  Sorry for the long absence.  Summer has begun and my life is going in twenty thousand different directions at all times, all hours of every day.  This, this and this have been keeping me busy and away from blogging as much as I'd like.  So, I thought I'd do a little re-entry post profiling some of my new cards that will all be available in the shop.  I create all my cards on 30% PCW paper (that's my fancy stationers lingo for Post Consumer Waste)  and with 30% PCW envelopes too.  I'm trying to keep things green around here, like this little jelly on this card:


Here's another favorite....perfect for all the graduations going on this time of year:


And for all my friends and family.  I cannot do any of what I do an a daily basis without all of you.  
xoxox,
B

No comments: